- Open Door Housing - long-term housing plus services for individuals & families who are homeless and have a disabling condition. Dedicated units for veterans and chronically homeless persons.
- Rapid Re-Housing - for individuals & families who need immediate but short-term services to return to stability.
- Transitional Housing - rental assistance and services for up to 24 months for veterans.
Minimum qualifications for all Supportive Housing programs:
- Proof of homelessness, as defined by HUD.
- Proof of all household income.
- Photo identification.
- Birth certificates for all household members.
*Interim Housing clients must not have violent criminal convictions. To be screened for housing services, call 708.338.1724.